The right footwear can make it easier to do the things you enjoy – whether it’s gardening, meeting up with friends, or exploring a new holiday destination.
Living Needs is an approved stockist of Cosyfeet Shoes, which are extra wide, extra deep and easily adjustable. Cosyfeet Shoes are designed for people with conditions such as:
• Swollen feet
• Hammer toes and other toe conditions
• Wide feet
• Over-pronation and other conditions requiring orthotics
It’s all in the detail
Crafted from premium materials, such as soft leather, wool and stretchy elastane, Cosyfeet Shoes are designed to last. Features include:
• Extra-roomy design to accommodate swollen feet
• Shock-absorbing soles to reduce foot pain
• Padded rims to stop shoes from rubbing
• Seam-free linings to avoid blisters
• Cushioned footbeds to increase comfort
• Wider openings to make it easier to get shoes on and off
• Adjustable, easy-close fastenings to give you the perfect fit
• Supportive sides and non-slip soles, so you can walk more confidently
Some shoes are even washable! Different styles have different features, so we do advise that you book an appointment with a Living Needs specialist to find the best shoes for your needs.
Stylish, comfortable shoes
At Living Needs, we believe comfort and style can go hand in hand. Cosyfeet offer a wide range of designs and colours. So, whether you’re looking for wide slingback sandals, extra roomy winter boots or comfortable smart shoes, we can help.
As well as extra roomy shoes and slippers, we also stock a wide range of Cosyfeet accessories and healthcare products, including:
• Shoe strap extensions
• Extra roomy tights and socks
• Bunion relief sleeves
• Shaped insoles, heel supports and orthotics
• Ankle and knee supports
• Foot balms and lotions
Please do call ahead if there’s anything you particularly need and we’ll check whether we have it in stock.
Living Needs is an approved stockist of Cosyfeet Shoes. Our staff members have been fully trained to help you find the perfect shoes for your needs. If you want to experience the comfort of Cosyfeet Shoes for yourself, call us on 01271 374600 to book your appointment with one of our trained specialists. Or just pop in to our showroom if you’re passing.